Guidelines for Paper Submission to the Conference
Abstracts of 150-300 words clearly indicating research topic, objectives, methodology, results, and conclusions along with a brief CV should be emailed to:
- Researcher adheres to conditions of scientific research; originality, methodology, documentation, quality of language and style.
- The paper should not be previously published or submitted for publication.
- Papers will be subject to scientific arbitration.
- Paper`s word limit: 3000 to 6000.
- The paper should be in APA citation style.
- Abstract submission deadline 10th February, 2019 [Click here for Abstract Submission]
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract is 10th February, 2019
- Full Paper submission Deadline 15th February, 2019
- Selected Papers will be published in Conference proceedings/Research Journal.
- Registration Deadline is 15th February, 2019
Note: Local hospitality will be provided to presenters.